maanantai 19. huhtikuuta 2010

i would not be me

jeans

i love you

you keep me
warm

love

you give me

content and
form

oh
you
feed me
and keep me

strong

so I'll be
allright
and I don't
mind
being

sugared

'cause

oh without my
love
I'd be
incomplete

and without my
love
I'd be
all empty

so without my
love
I would not be
me

friends

I love you
you understand

thanks

you keep me as a good
man

fans

you're
lovely
you like our band
it's good

so I'll be
allright
and I don't
mind
being

sugared

'cause

oh
without my
love
I'd be
incomplete

and without my
love
I'd be
all empty

so
without my
love
I would not be
me

we're allright
and we don't mind
being sugared
'cause

oh without our love
we'd be incomplete

and without our love
we'd be all empty

so without my love
I would not be me

*. the crash : sugared .*

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti